£20 Voucher to Spend on A La Carte Menu
At Vittoria On The Bridge
Vittoria On The Bridge, 19 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1EN
£20 to spend on food at renowned Vittoria On The Bridge; enjoy delicious Italian cuisine in a stylish setting in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town - save 50%
What You'll Get
Voucher for £20 to spend on food from the A La Carte Menu at Vittoria On The Bridge.
Enjoy a meal at stylish Vittoria on George IV Bridge. Vittoria’s are open daily, serving up a delicious array of menus packed with dishes to suit the time of day, from scrumptious breakfasts, to light bites and great value lunches, plus an extensive A La Carte menu featuring pizzas, pastas, salads, meat and fish dishes and indulgent desserts. Their fantastic food is complemented by an extensive selection of wines, cocktails and drinks.
£20 Voucher to spend on A La Carte Menu £10 instead of £20
Sample Menu (view Vittoria's full A La Carte Menu here)
Antipsto Misto Platter - A platter of mixed Italian meats, & cheese, with our freshly made bread.
Steamed Mussels with Cream & Pancetta - Plump mussels cooked with bacon & a cream herb sauce, served with garlic bread.
- Lasagna Di Mamma - Layers of pasta, tomato, béchamel sauce, minced meat & mozzarella. Just like Mamma's.
Fusilli Pasta with Chicken & Pesto - Pasta spirals in a basil pesto & a splash of tomato sauce with chicken & cherry tomatoes topped with pine nuts.
Tricolore - Tomato sauce, mozzarella, roasted corn fed chicken breast, rosemary-infused roasted potatoes, sliced pancetta, basil pesto.
Primavera - Tomato base pizza with cows mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, topped with Parma ham & rocket.
Vittoria's Steak Burger - 6oz steak burger served in a brioche bun with streaky pancetta bacon & smoked mozzarella served with chunky gourmet chips & a tomato ragu sauce.
- Roasted Chicken Breast in a Creamy Mushroom Sauce - Corn fed chicken breast cooked in a rich cream, mushroom & white wine sauce. Served with sauteed greens & fried truffle gnocchi.
Warmed Sugar Waffle - Madagascan Vanilla ice cream set on a warmed waffle topped with fresh whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate sauce and a wafer.
Tiramisu - Traditional Italian dessert made with mascarpone cheese, savoiardi biscuits soaked in espresso coffee and amaretto liquor. Finished with a dusting of Cocoa.
The Fine Print
- Valid from 01.10.20 until 31.03.21.
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher is valid Mon-Fri 5pm-10pm; Sat 12pm-3pm; Sun 12pm-10pm; subject to availability.
- Valid for sit-in use only.
- The restaurant may restrict the number of MyIdeals bookings per day; early booking recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Advance booking required; online booking.
- You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
- Maximum of 3 vouchers per table and a maximum of 1 voucher per person.
- Maximum stay at table is 1.5 hours for 1-2 people and 2 hours for 3 or more people.
- For sit-in use only.
- Valid for use on any food items from Vittoria Restaurant's A La Carte Menu (menu subject to change).
- Not valid for use on beverages.
- Images used for illustrative purposes.
- Vegan and gluten-free options available; please see menu.
- Children permitted; must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair access available.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or be used against any other product or service from the restaurant other than that specified on the voucher. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher must be used in its entirety; no change will be given.
- To redeem please see details at the bottom of your purchased voucher.
- Your voucher can be viewed/printed from the 'My Coupons' section of your MyIdeals Account instantly after purchase.
- Present MyIdeals coupon code upon arrival (voucher can be printed or shown on mobile device).
About Vittoria On The Bridge
Situated on George IV Bridge, in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, Vittoria On The Bridge has been serving up delicious, authentic Italian cuisine since it opened its doors in 2007. It is the perfect place for a leisurely breakfast, quick bite of lunch or pre-theatre supper.
Reviewed by: Ian
A fantastic place to eat. The staff were very welcoming and friendly and our meal was delicious. Great food and great surroundings. Will be sure to return to try some more of the dishes from the extensive menu!