£25 or £55 Voucher to spend on Food & Drink
At Pomo Pizzeria
Pomo Pizzeria, 250 Morrison Street Edinburgh, EH3 8DT
£25 or £55 to spend on food & drink at Pomo Pizzeria, Edinburgh; delicious range of starters, pizzas, pastas and sides available - save 50%
What You'll Get
Voucher for £25 or £55 to spend on Food & Drink - At Pomo Pizzeria.
Pomo are obsessed with pizza Romana - thinner, crunchier and lighter - all the better to support the myriad of toppings their pizzaiolo like to work with. However, Neapolitan pizza still stays in the game and is ready to fill your hungry stomach, as it is soft and has a high edge. Visit newly-opened Pomo and choose from a £25 or £55 spend on their delicious food and drinks.
- Cured meats
- Oven baked aubergine, tomato and cheese bake
- Santa Lucia - Tomato sugo, mozzarella, mixed salami, fresh chilli, basil, parmesan shavings
- Pomo - Tomato sugo, mozzarella, prosciutto cotto, artichokes, olives and basil
- Calzone - Tomato sugo, mozzarella, Portobello mushrooms, prosciutto cotto, ricotta and basil
- Lasagna Al Forno
- Ravioli of the day
- Pizza with Nutella and crushed hazelnuts
- Dessert of the day
£25 Voucher to spend on Food & Drink £12.50 instead of £25
£55 Voucher to spend on Food & Drink £27.50 instead of £55
The Fine Print
- Valid until 30.11.20
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher is valid Mon - Thu 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sun 12noon - 10pm; subject to availability.
- The restaurant may restrict the number of MyIdeals bookings per day; if booking, early booking recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Advance booking not required. Present MyIdeals coupon upon arrival.
- Voucher not valid for table bookings placed via website.
- If booking, you risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours.
- Maximum of 8 people (1 voucher per table.)
- Valid for use on any food and drinks from Pomo Pizzeria's menu.
- View menu here (menu subject to change)
- Images used for illustrative purposes.
- Order must include food items.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free and dairy-free options available - please notify restaurant at time of booking your table / ordering.
- Children permitted; must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair access available.
- Maximum stay at table is 1.5 hours during busy times.
- For sit-in use only.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or be used against any other product or service from the restaurant other than that specified on the voucher. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher must be used in its entirety; no change will be given.
- To redeem please see details at the bottom of your purchased voucher.
- Your voucher can be viewed/printed from the 'My Coupons' section of your MyIdeals Account instantly after purchase.
About Pomo Pizzeria
We thought you would wonder: why POMO? Italians don’t mess around – they keep their tomato sauce beautifully simple, raw and fresh. Pomodoro – means tomato in Italian and it is a king ingredient of the pizza. So here it goes – POMO is short for pomodoro!Pomo Pizzeria are absolutely obsessed with pizza Romana - thinner, crunchier and lighter - all the better to support the myriad toppings their pizzaiolo like to work with. However, Neapolitan pizza still stays in the game and is ready to fill your hungry stomach, as it is soft and has a high edge. So in the end, the choice is yours. They like to give options so that there is something for everyone!
Reviewed by: David
The restaurant had an authentic Italian feel and the staff were wonderfully attentive and helpful. Our pizza (Santa Lucia) and Carbonara were delicious. The tomato sugo on the pizza base was very flavoursome and the Carbonara was topped with tasty crispy ham. A must try!